1.31.2011

Sew & Tell: WINNER!!!!

This was a rough competition!  I can't believe how hard it was to narrow it down to one!  Kimbo had her work cut out for her.  Trust me when I say, she thought it through thoroughly!

As much as we wanted to give it to three different people, only one winner could be selected for the awesome 1/2 yard fabric bundle (3 yards total) from Lily Bella Fabrics!


The winner is....


Kimberly from bugaboo, mini mr & me!

Kimberly went all out and truly made an ENTIRE outfit!


Congrats Kimberly!  Contact me so we can get your prize out to you.
frebyrds (at) gmail (dot) com

Some of mine and Kimbo's favorites that truly deserve mentioning are:

The pencil skirt by Selina from The Sisters 4 say More is More.




  
And

The Lace Skirt from Kate at Our Life in a Nut Shell.


Trust me when I say there were more contenders!  You ladies did AWESOME!

Look for another competition coming this spring!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats Kimberly, you outfit was absolutely awesome!!

chris said...

Way to go, Kimberly! So many lovely things were created. Well done, everyone.

Unknown said...

ooo! thanks for the honorable mention!!! so nice!

~selina